Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trip to the land that epitomizes the word Amazement: Heaven on earth - Srinagar - Kargil - Ladakh : Pre trip!

Day 1:

Finally, the day had arrived. Finally, the moment which was awaited since months had unfolded. As it is said, that the journey is as beautiful as the final destination and I experienced that for the past one month. I, enjoyed every passing day counting down to the day of the trip and finally the excitement and enthusiasm had peaked at the right time when the final and most awaited day of the year had arrived.

I started off my morning with a nice but light breakfast and a quick shower. The cab was waiting at my doorstep and phone calls started flooding in. My companions were calling in and every voice that I heard was as excited as mine. It was clearly evident from their vocals that everyone in the trip was as excited to be a part of this amazing awaited journey as I was..! After, greeting everyone a good morning and happy journey on the phone, I finally made up to the cab, where a very friendly driver welcomed me. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder as it is said. If you are in good mood, the world around seems beautiful and so does the people in it. The same was my experience with people who met and interacted with me along the journey. Every person I met and interacted with were kind, caring and loving companions who accompanied me along the journey..!

I reached the terminal 3 of the delhi airport and stood in the queue for my check in of the flight. It was a jet airways plane. My cousin, my mama and mami had already reached the airport.

No comments: